8. I very rarely talk on the phone, but I think the last person I talked to on the phone was probably my daddy.
19. Most of the time, when I cry, there’s not much of a reason for it.
37. CATS CATS CATS
50. Actually, there is
- 1. What is your best friends name?
- 2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
- 3. What are you listening to right now?
- 4. Whats your favorite number?
- 5. What was the last thing you ate?
- 6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
- 7. How is the weather right now?
- 8. Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone?
- 9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
- 10. Do you have a significant other?
- 11. Favorite TV show?
- 12. Siblings?
- 13. Height?
- 14. Hair color?
- 15. Eye Color?
- 16. Do you wear contacts?
- 17. Favorite Holiday?
- 18. Month?
- 19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
- 20. What was the last movie you watched?
- 21. Favorite Day of the Year?
- 22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
- 23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
- 24. Hugs or Kisses?
- 25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
- 26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
- 27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
- 28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
- 29. What books are you reading?
- 30. Piercings?
- 31. Favorite movies?
- 32. Favorite football Team?
- 33. What are you doing right now?
- 34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
- 37. Dogs or cats?
- 38. Favorite flower?
- 39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
- 40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
- 41. Have you ever loved someone?
- 42. Who would you like to see right now?
- 43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
- 44. Have you ever fired a gun?
- 45. Do you like to travel by plane?
- 46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
- 47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
- 48. Are you missing someone?
- 49. Do you have a tattoo?
- 50. Anybody on Tumblr that you'd go on a date with?
It’s the end of October and it’s warm enough that I’m wearing shorts. What’s wrong with this picture?
I think it’s silly. They aren’t even united on what they’re even protesting for. It’s a huge show and it’s ridiculous at this point. Our generation has a culture of protesting and they mean nothing as a result now.
Also, Occupy Chapel Hill is beginning to emit a stench and they’re never actually doing anything when I’m on Franklin Street so I would appreciate it if they would just leave.
It’s something crazy like that.
I actually can’t stand UNC football to be honest, in light of the past few years, and couldn’t care less about it. However, I am a die-hard basketball fan so sorry I’m not sorry? But, if Clemson’s going to brag about football, they should probably refrain from using Carolina’s basketball logo, considering we regularly kick their ass.
but most people know something about the geography of the United States so…
hahah I agree. I don’t really know how it’s not obvious that North Carolina is in the South.